What is a Treepee®?
The Treepee® is an exciting new product that combines the timeless appeal of a tree house with the excitement of aerial suspension and a trampoline to create a whole world of possibilities.
Zipped safely inside, standing Treepee® riders, once they get their balance, can experience a surfing/snowboarding sensation without any worries of falling. The less adventurous can simply ‘hang out’ with their friends in their own private space away from mum and dad.
- UV protected fabric allows children to play safely in the sun away from harmful rays with a UV protection factor of 50+
- 4 tethers, one on each corner, allow the Treepee® to be secured for a less mobile ride.
- There are pockets on the inside for storage and a bag on a pulley allows essential supplies to be hauled up into the ‘den’.
- Bug nets on the windows allow air to circulate without letting critters in.
- A maximum hanging height of 0.5m is recommended. The Treepee® measures 1.5m x 1.5m x 2.6m.
- The Treepee® comes in Green, Khaki and pink.
- The fabric is fire retardant, water repellent and PU coated. The Treepee® complies with the following current European standards for toy safety: EN71-1, EN71-2 , EN71-3, BS7914.
- The Treepee® carries the CE mark.
- International (PCT) patent application no. PCT/GB2008/003119 US patent application no. 12/166,990 Australian patent application no. 2008212917 Registered EU Community Design Nos. 000963707-0001 & 000963707-0002